Saturday, December 04, 2010

A return to the dark side.

So, at this point a few things have passed since I updated my blog.

I'm not ignoring you, really. It's only been 2 years.

Summer of '08 I met an amazing man. Online of course, I'd never have the ability to strike up a conversation with a stranger in real life. He lived about 2 hours away. we did the long distance thing a little bit. After a while I moved in.

We got married on 10/10/10. Cliche no? I'll take it a step further, I wanted to go to vegas, but he didn't want to pay for the flights. Can't say I blame him. So it was a quiet civil ceremony, wham bam thank you ma'am.

I have had nothing done about the headaches that I mentioned in the previous post, though I really tried. Dropping the drugs did not help, so it is still a constant struggle. We took a trip to punta cana in jan '10 and I had no headaches while there, save the last day which I spent reading, so I suspected it might be my eyes. A subsequent trip to an optometrist and an opthamologist disproved that theory so I'm back at square one.

After working in a call center for a grand total of 8 years, I quit my job. I essentially had a breakdown earlier this year which forced me back onto anti depressants. I've weened myself off 6 months later, and though I'm still moody and sometimes terse, it is managable. I can't really ask for more then that, can I?

So now, I'm finding myself a stay at home wife with a lot more time on my hands. You'll be hearing from me a lot, lately.

No comments: