I've been neglecting you again my pretty, and I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
Not a lot to report. I started a new job, and I like it so far. its only part time, which is nice because I don't think I have the heart to focus on anything full time at this point. It will bring in a couple hundred bucks a month so a little extra money, and the people and coworkers seem really nice.
The trip to jamaica was breathtaking. I'm still peeling, and we took lots of pictures. It will probably be our last trip to the tropics for a while, but we had a blast and that's all that really matters. We got to swim with dolphins, climb up some waterfalls, and drink to our hearts content. All in all, fabulous.
When we got home, I got to start my fertility shenannigans. On the good side, my tubes are 'Open for business' I have a consultation at the end of february, and he'll likely prescribe some clomid to give my ovaries a kick in the ass.
Last but not least, http://runnyyolk.wordpress.com/ did it, and so should I. We didn't have a 'traditional' wedding, it was more of an elopement, with our families there, but here are a couple of wedding shots of us for valentines day.
Valentine’s Photo List:
1. Elphaba at Yolk
2. Mo at Mommyodyssey
3. Heather at Survive and Thrive
4. Bridget at Our Stork Got Lost
5. Aramelle at One Wheeler’s World
6. jjraffe at Too Many Fish to Fry
7. Jen at Violetta Margarita
8. AP at My Dusty Uterus
9. Christina at Two’s Company, Three’s a Family
10. Steel Lotus at Jagged Steel Lotus
11. Marie at Bakery Closed Until Further Notice
12. KKasun at The Road Less Traveled
13. Amy at Maternal Hope
14. Ashley at Traditionally Non Traditional
15. Hope at Invisible Mother
16. Bodega Bliss at bodega bliss
17. Artist Mouse at Artistmouse’s Blog
18. Metholic at Metholic’s Blog
19. Your name here (leave a link in my comments and I’ll add you)