Monday, December 06, 2010

Lack of sleep as made me giddy, and consider yourself warned, its only getting worse.

Recently contacted 2 baby psychics. Here's what they had to say:

Psychic 1- Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of March/beginning of April from a cycle that begins in March. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of December 2011 - specific reference to the 11th and 18th.

Psychic 2- BOY - DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

Isn't that quaint? More then a little creepy that they came up with the same month and sex individually, but hey I'm not complaining. Anything that offers hope, is a good thing right?

It's had to find the inspiration to write again but I'm really trying. Yesterday I spent the entire day reformatting my computer. Certainly not my idea of fun, but it was necessary. got some nasty bit of spyware, and the last time that happened I had my warcraft account stripped. not going through that again, especially not so close to the launch date of the expansion.

Clovis thinks I'm crazy.

I'll be heading down to EB games tonight, to wait 2-3 hours, maybe more, for a game. *sigh* I'm such a nerd. Not that I ever denied it, but this is the epitome of my nerdiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that they both predicted the same month... that's got to mean something...