Thursday, July 05, 2007

Big black horse and a Cherry Tree.

You should be stronger than me
You been here 7 years longer than me
Don't you know you're supposed to be the man,
Not pale in comparison to who you think I am,

You always wanna talk it through - I don't care!
I always have to comfort you when I'm there
But that's what I need you to do - stroke my hair!
Cos' I've forgotten all of young love's joy,
Feel like a lady, but you my lady boy,'

I love this song. Love love love. I'm sitting here, listening to it. It reminds me so much of my past relationships its scary. Is it bad that I want someone to sweep me off my feet? I guess I shouldn't add fuel to the chauvanistic fire, but neither should I lie to myself about the kind of man I want.

I'm tired of feeling alone.

I managed to get some time off work. Plans for the weekend. I should be smiling.

./sigh

No comments: