Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Its sickening how comforting the privacy of the mind can be,,,

People are just about as happy as they make their minds up to be.

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.

The leading cause of unhappiness is trading what you need for what you want.

Pride gets no pleasure out of having something, only out of having more then the next man.

If who I am is what I have, and what I have is lost, who am I?

Better keep yourself clean and bright, you are the window through which you see the world.

Whether I succeed or fail, is no man's doing but my own.

Life's most urgent question is 'What are you doing for others?'.

One kind word can warm 3 winter months.

From the air, things look so ridiculous. Our fears so small, our fights so vain. I wanna pilot a plain with you, so all our problems look small too. Its just an inch from me to you, depending on which map you use.

All successful people have the habit of doing things that failures don't like to do. They don't like doing them either, but their dislike is subordinated by the strength of their purpose.

Love is not a relationship, it is the quality of one's own heart.

Its gonna be alright, no matter what they say. Its gonna be a good day, just wait and see. Its gonna be alright, cuz I'm alright with me. Its gotta be, Its gotta be, Its gotta be.

There are happy singles, and there are unhappy singles. There are happy marrieds and there are unhappy marrieds. there are happy living aloners and there are unhappy living aloners. Regardless of status, chose happy.

It takes a mighty good man to beat no man at all.

Where-so-ever you go, go with all your heart.

Zen masters say god is found in chopping wood and carrying water. That every tiny moment is as it should be. Life is not to be studied, it is to be lived.

Nothing makes a woman more beautiful then the belief she is.


No comments: